Alternating Current (AC) technology is well over a century old and was never designed to meet the exacting standards of today’s high resolution audio-video components. AC noise is present at the utility source, and is then exacerbated by radio frequency noise that is picked up by the AC power cord and coupled to the component power supplies and to circuit ground. Audioquest powercords were designed to eliminate the issues related to poor AC power performance and reveal the maximum amount of information from your audio components.
● Low-Z / Noise-Dissipation 3-Pole AC Power Cable
● Solid Perfect-Surface Copper (PSC) Long-Grain Copper (LGC) Conductors
● Uncompressed High-Current Transfer
● Ground Noise-Dissipation Technology (USPatent # 9,373,439)
● ZERO (No) Characteristic Impedance (50Hz –1MHz)
● 72VDC Dielectric-Bias System (US Patent#7,126,055)
● Directionally Controlled Conductors